The Tasty Tapas is really please to announce the up coming Tapas evening hosted at Salisbury and South Wilts Club House on the Wilton Road. Authentic Live Guitar music will be provided by Guitarras Bravas.
Ticket prices are £16.50 per person and will allow you to sample a selection 7 different hot and cold Tapas per person.
Dishes will come out two or three at a time and spread over a one and a half hour period to allow you to enjoy them with some traditional Spanish drinks from the bar, in a true Spanish style.
The Tasty Tapas will offer the opportunity to buy additional specials on the night if you want.
• Taster Tapas on arrival (Surprise)!
• Fresh bread baked by Henderson Artisan Bakers
• Tortilla, a tapas bar staple, slowly cooked onions & potato omelette served cold with tomato sauce.
• Albondigas, Pork & Beef Meatballs roasted in a rich Mushroom sauce.
• Croquettes, immediate favourite, creamy round croquettes filled with watercress and Old Winchester cheddar.
• Mallorcan working man’s stew, first tasted in Ciutadella, pork, chickpeas and vegetables cooked in wine, great for dipping bread in.
• Potatas Bravas, Classic fried potato with spicy sauce (on the side if wanted)
• Garlic Mushrooms, button mushrooms marinated for 24hours in garlic, parsley, lemon & thyme
• Chorizo in red wine, Fresh New Forest Chorizo soaked in red wine for 24 hours & cooked with Shallots
Specials will be announced nearer the time as well as an optional desert.
Please book your place by calling 01722 327108 or email firstname.lastname@example.org